Did you know?
- Men are less likely than women to visit health providers for annual exams and preventative services
- Men are more likely than women to drink excessively
- 1 in 2 men are diagnosed with cancer compared to 1 in 3 women
- Men live about 5 years less than women
The goal of Men’s Health Month is to bring awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection and treatment of diseases in men and boys.
Help encourage and support your husband, partner, dad, brother, son, or friend with these healthy lifestyle tips:
Hey guys, our providers are here to help you reach your health goals! Call 303-953-6600 to schedule an appointment for any of the following:
- Annual exams and health screenings
- Stress management
- Nutrition counseling
- Physical fitness