Join Events Online
The Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce often has event postings that you can join and register for online!
Webinar Series: December - SBA Pricing
Friday December 8, 2017
11:30 - 12:30
Presented by Colorado SBA
Introduction to Pricing offers an introduction to pricing and how it impacts your business.
The course has eight key objectives:
1. Define pricing.
2. Explain how costs affect pricing.
3. Describe pricing as a component of the marketing mix.
4. Identify pricing objectives.
5. Describe pricing strategies in relation to sales promotion.
6. Explain the three general pricing models for small business.
7. Identify common pricing mistakes.
8. Recall the legal issues involved in antitrust actions, loss leader pricing, and price discrimination
More Local Events
in 59 days Starts: Fri, November 17 2017 at 11:30 AM
Webinar Series: November SBA Tribal Enterprise 8(a) Friday November 17, 201711:30 - 1:00Presented by Colorado SBA Course Contents Tribal Enterprise 1. Tribally Owned Businesses 2. 8(a) Program Purpose & Summary 3. How the Program Works 4. Eligibility Requirements for Tribal Enterprises 5. Appli…
in 17 days Starts: Fri, October 06 2017 at 11:30 AM
Webinar: Business AssessmentFriday October 6, 201711:30 - 12:30Join SBDC, NCAIED American Indian PTAC, and RMICC for a Resource Webcast Training: Dr. Liz Ross, SBDC Director of Southwest Colorado Office, leads the webcast and discussion with valuable information for businesses. Liz Ross joined the …
in 53 days Starts: Sat, November 11 2017 at 6:00 PM
American Indian Achievement Awards Saturday November 11, 2017 Location: Marriott Denver Tech Center, 4900 S Syracuse St, Denver CO 80237 Gala 6:00pm - 8:00pm Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce invites you to celebrate the American Indian Achievement Awards where we honor and r…