Join Events Online
The Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce often has event postings that you can join and register for online!
Webinar Series: August - SBA Legal Requirements for Small Business
Friday August 4 2017
11:30 - 12:30
Presented by Colorado SBA
As a small business owner, do you know what your federal, state and local legal obligations are? This course will give you an overview of the legal requirements of small business owners.
The course has six key objectives:
1. Determine federal, state, and local requirements you may have to meet when you start a new business,
2. Explain the requirements for hiring, paying, and firing employees,
3. Identify federal, state, and local tax collection and reporting requirements for small businesses,
4. Describe the importance of zoning ordinances, securities registration, and business permits and occupational/professional licenses,
5. List environmental regulations that may impact your business, and
6. Examine ways small business owners can manage legal risks.
More Local Events
in 80 days Starts: Mon, April 09 2018 at 8:30 AM
Indigenous Innovation: Indian Biz Expo 2018 Monday April 9, 2018 DoubleTree 3203 Quebec St, Denver CO All Day Expo Tickets: $120* ($100 for Current Members) *Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Workshop, and Procurement Pavilion Admission Join the 15th Annual Indian Biz Expo to make connections to…
From Shadana Sultan