Join Events Online
The Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce often has event postings that you can join and register for online!
Webinar Series: August - SBA Legal Requirements for Small Business
Friday August 4 2017
11:30 - 12:30
Presented by Colorado SBA
As a small business owner, do you know what your federal, state and local legal obligations are? This course will give you an overview of the legal requirements of small business owners.
The course has six key objectives:
1. Determine federal, state, and local requirements you may have to meet when you start a new business,
2. Explain the requirements for hiring, paying, and firing employees,
3. Identify federal, state, and local tax collection and reporting requirements for small businesses,
4. Describe the importance of zoning ordinances, securities registration, and business permits and occupational/professional licenses,
5. List environmental regulations that may impact your business, and
6. Examine ways small business owners can manage legal risks.
More Local Events
in 159 days Starts: Sat, October 27 2018 at 6:00 AM
American Indian Achievement Awards Saturday October 27, 2018 Location: Marriott Denver Tech Center, 4900 S Syracuse St, Denver CO 80237 Gala 6:00pm - 8:00pm Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce invites you to celebrate the American Indian Achievement Awards where we honor and recognize A…
From Shadana Sultan