Join Events Online
The Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce often has event postings that you can join and register for online!
Webinar Series: August - SBA Legal Requirements for Small Business
Friday August 4 2017
11:30 - 12:30
Presented by Colorado SBA
As a small business owner, do you know what your federal, state and local legal obligations are? This course will give you an overview of the legal requirements of small business owners.
The course has six key objectives:
1. Determine federal, state, and local requirements you may have to meet when you start a new business,
2. Explain the requirements for hiring, paying, and firing employees,
3. Identify federal, state, and local tax collection and reporting requirements for small businesses,
4. Describe the importance of zoning ordinances, securities registration, and business permits and occupational/professional licenses,
5. List environmental regulations that may impact your business, and
6. Examine ways small business owners can manage legal risks.
More Local Events
in 56 days Starts: Fri, July 21 2017 at 11:30 AM
Employment Related Injuries/Workers’ Comp Claims: Key information for employersFriday July 211130a - 1230pJoin Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation and RMICC for a look at Employment Related Injuries. Find out key information for business owners/employers of what to do when your employee file…
in 196 days Starts: Fri, December 08 2017 at 11:30 AM
Webinar Series: December - SBA PricingFriday December 8, 201711:30 - 12:30Presented by Colorado SBAIntroduction to Pricing offers an introduction to pricing and how it impacts your business. Course Objectives The course has eight key objectives: 1. Define pricing. 2. Explain how costs affect pricing…
in 175 days Starts: Fri, November 17 2017 at 11:30 AM
Webinar Series: November SBA Tribal Enterprise 8(a) Friday November 17, 201711:30 - 1:00Presented by Colorado SBA Course Contents Tribal Enterprise 1. Tribally Owned Businesses 2. 8(a) Program Purpose & Summary 3. How the Program Works 4. Eligibility Requirements for Tribal Enterprises 5. Appli…
in 98 days Starts: Fri, September 01 2017 at 11:30 AM
Webinar Series: September - SBA Hub Zone PrimerFriday September 1, 201711:30 - 12:30Presented by Colorado SBAThis HUBZone Mini-Primer is about helping firms to better understand what HUBZone designations are, how they are determined, where they are located and how to find them. The HUBZone program i…